Get Smart. Eat Local.
A project to connect New Hampshire Farms and Schools
Welcome to the NH Farm to School Program
NH Farm to School (NHFTS) is a statewide program working to connect NH farms and schools. Farm to school connections enable schools to serve healthy, locally grown foods in their cafeterias, integrate farms, food, and nutrition into their curriculum, and explore food and agriculture-based learning opportunities.
Get started with NH Farm to School ...
- What are the benefits of participating in NH Farm to School?
- Participating Schools: Is yours one of them?
- NHFTS in Action: Find out what other schools are doing
- Find out how to participate
- Read about our latest projects
- Resources: Explore resources on agriculture, nutrition, food systems, curriculum, school gardens, and more!
- Want to start a garden at your school? Read this School Garden Starter Kit for help.
- NH school garden case studies
- About Us
- In the News
- Apple Resources
- Compost & Recycling
- Curriculum Resources
- Find NH Farms
- Food Systems & Sustainability
- Start a Farm to School program in your district
- NHFTS Program
- NHFTS Annual Surveys
- New Hampshire Agriculture
- New Hampshire Nutrition
- NH School Garden Case Studies
- National Agriculture
- National Nutrition
- National Farm to School
- School Food Policy
- School Garden
- School Garden Grant
- Farm Field Trip Resources
- Agriculture Grant opportunities
- Newsletter Archive
- Contact Us
- Find Us on Facebook
- Farm to Institution
- Farm to Pre-School