To get NH apples, cider and other products into your schools, follow these "six steps to success:"
- Contact Stacey Purslow at the NH FTS Program
- Phone: 603-862-2542
- E-mail: email@example.com
- She will assist you with all of the following steps and will answer any questions you have about the program.
- Working with NHFTS and your local farmer(s), determine the following:
- Appropriate products and quantites desired/available
- Packaging requirements
- Billing/payment method and dates
- Insurance requirements
- Distribution methods, frequency, dates and times
- Price of product
- Once step two is complete, contract with your farmer and/or distributer and begin offering fresh, local foods in your school!
- Get NHFTS posters to proudly display in your cafeterias and schools announcing that you are providing local products.
- Let your school staff, students and parents know what you are doing and direct them to the NHFTS website for more information.
- Add more local products to your cafeterias menu!
NH Farm to School is an initiative of:
Click here to learn more about the Sustainability Institute.
Recent Tweets Connect with Us